Модераторы: Admin, KOSTEY, boom, kakgrek, suen, Мордовораторы
* Enigma of: 03.05.2006
* GCC 3.4.4 Original CVS
* Web Interface: 5.9.2-Expert
* Busybox 1.01
* Tuxtxt V1.98
* BLUE - Blue Panel (BP)
* 2x BLUE - BP -> Extras/Settings
* YELLOW - Quick-Button (can be configured via BP)
* RED - EPG list for active channel
* 2x RED - EPG style menu
* GREEN - subservices
* Own addon server via internet.
* AutoCam: Emu can be linked to channels/provider
* Cam settings: For example emu renaming, multichannel patch switchable ( >=7000 )
* OSD: EMM- and ECM- Display switchable
* Downloading and installation of additional features via Internet from Gemini server
* System Info: Many extra box infos (for example harddisk-temperature or all Enigma-settings)
* Download of Gemini news in background
* JPEGs can be rotated and the EXIF tags can be displayed ( >=7000 )
* Support for OGG/Vorbis
* Random function for MP3 and OGG
* Quick-Button-Menu: Many extra features for the yellow button
* Support for CDROM/DVD, no matter if IDE or USB port ( >=7000 )
* Record CIFS/NFS: Record to a CIFS or NFS mounted harddisk (only working if there is no harddisk inside,
mountpoint set to "/mnt/usb" and at least 3GB disk space)
* Extra Menu: Settings for many extras like Inadyn, HTTPD, EPG-Cache, swap-out of "/var" and many more
* Backup function
* Dreamnetcast: inclusive Shoutcast TOP(100)
* Backround pictures for Radio, MP3 and SCAN can be choosen via Blue Panel
* Own scripts can be started via Blue Panel
* Calender including reminder (can be changed via .../gemini_cal.conf)
* MVI's can be converted and tested (from JPG, BMP, GIF or PNG)
* Bootlogo for 7020 can be changed via menu
* New font and libfribidi for arabian
* EPG for Dishnetwork
* 2 new root entries for music and pictures can be created for the filemenu (BP->Extras/Settings->Root-Entry)
* Create your own Satellites.xml
* Dreambox can be used as printserver(BP->Extras/Settings->Printer (LPD), FAQ can be found in the database
* Alarm clock with volume offset adjustable playing your own WAV-files.
* Display of current channel stream rates ( >=7000 )
* Dreamnetcast based on the new xml
* Attend CVS
http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/StopCam?ZAHL (ZAHL = Nummer des Cams)
http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/StartCam?ZAHL (ZAHL = Nummer des Cams)
We'd like to thank everybody who paricipated in the "Gemini suggestion" thread.
Unfortunatly many things can not be realized from our side.
This images doesn't contain any keys or softcams.
Backups or other modified Images are not from us
and won't be supported!
If you don't install the Image in flash memory, the flash image shouldn't be of a old version.
A swap file/partition (>= 16MB) should be present if several processes running in backround.
Download via Database
Thanks a lot and have fun