Openbox ⇒ OsCam файлы для Openbox SX4, Openbox SX4 Base, Openbox SX6 HD, Openbox SX9, Openbox SX9 Combo
Модераторы: Admin, KOSTEY, boom, kakgrek, suen, Мордовораторы
- Add Director (Tandberg) v6
- Support for NanoType "EC"
- Add "aes cbc encrypt" to emu
- Unify Tandberg key calling
- Add pid limiter option
- Fix Drecrypt ECM
- Fix: Drecrypt was broken since June 2016 (when "support" for ee.bin files was introduced)
- Fix: Small improvements in the ecm algorithm
- Add: Support for reading ecm keys from SoftCam.key file
- Add option to dvbapi config page in webif to limit the number of stream pids used in the extended cw api
- emu r764
- [added] Support for date-coded keys in namespace hash, universal hash and "All Feeds" search methods.
- [added] Option in the webif to enable/disable date-coded keys.
- [added] New search method based on tsid and onid combination for matching all channels in a transponder.
Refer to the wiki page for detail information on how to use the new features.
A few words about the new tsid, onid combination key searching method.
This method is useful when a transponder contains many BISS channels that all use the same key. Such an example are the BBC channels at 27.5W, the BeOut Q sports at 26.0E and the Greek channels at 3.0E.
Instead of having one key line for each channel, you can now have only one line. For example, all Greek channels (3 transponders - 9 channels in total) can be served with these 3 lines only:
F 0002212C 00000000 A1XXXXXXXXXXXXB1 ; ERT Mux (12734 V)
F 0064212C 00000000 11XXXXXXXXXXXX33 ; Digea Mux 1 (12702 H)
F 0066212C 00000000 11XXXXXXXXXXXX33 ; Digea Mux 2 (12720 H)
This feature is only enabled if the tsid and onid have some meaningful values like the onid being 212C in this example
Add PowerVU hash mode 10
Emu r775: Add PowerVU hash mode 19 and 20
11438: [gbx webif] - dont show cccam stuff in gbx reader page
See the oscam-patched repo for changelog